– veal cutlets, the superior black truffle, butter, extra virgin olive oil, dry white wine, salt, flour, vegetable stock
1. Dip the cutlets in flour.
2. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and brown the floured cutlets.
3. Sprinkle with the wine and continue cooking until it has evaporated.
4. Season the cutlets and arrange them in layers interleaved with grated truffle.
5. Place the layered cutlets in an oven-proof dish.
6. Pour in sufficient stock to just cover the veal.
7. Place in a pre-heated oven until the stock has evaporated.
8. Garnish with freshly sliced truffle and serve.